Sunday, September 25, 2016

My First Missed Deadline


Yes, I missed a deadline.  I've been publishing chapters each Friday, and here it is, Sunday night, and I still haven't published Chapter Seven.  I'm working on  it, and I'm doing a bit more nuanced work with this chapter than with the earlier ones, but I'm  really frustrated.  After all, achieving these deadlines is the point of this blog, right?

I'm so frustrated, I've stooped to using a meme (see above), something I swore to myself I would never do.  (By the way, there are LOTS of memes about missed deadlines.  Thousands of them.  Who knew?)

I'll post Chapter Seven as soon as I can, and I'll try to get back on track with Chapter Eight.  Yes, I plan to post Chapter Eight this coming Friday.

I'm afraid if I don't get back into the groove of things, I'll fall behind in a serious way.

I don't want to fall behind (well, any more behind than I already am).

I'll be back on track this Friday; no more creepy Gene Wilder/Willy Wonka memes.

No comments:

Post a Comment